There are no reserved parking spaces available. In the surrounding area there are public parking garages with costs. We recommend using public transportation.
U-Bahn: Kurfürstendamm (U1, U9), Wittenbergplatz (U1, U2, U3), Zoologischer Garten (U2, U9)
S-Bahn: Zoologischer Garten (S3, S5, S7, S9)
Race Packet pick-up
Friday, JULY 30 from noon – 8 pm
Saturday, JULY 31 from 10 am until shortly before the start
on Berlin's central plaza, Breitscheidplatz
What you need to bring
Identity card or passport
You do NOT need COVID proof to pick up your race kit.
On 31.7. you need a status check (negative Covid proof) for the start area. We recommend that you have the status check done right after picking up your race materials -> then you will have done everything you need to do in one go. We recommend that you come on Friday, because we expect less waiting time than on the day of the event.
Please note the detailed information on the hygenical-guidelines.
Any additional services booked
You will receive your timekeeping chip and BibBits with your race number.
You can pick up your event shirt or tank top at the BIKINI BERLIN directly opposite the event area. There is a voucher attached to your race number, so be sure to pick up your race kit first before heading over.
You will get
Your race number and an adidas event bag.
Pick up for friends
Possible upon presentation of a written authorisation, the start card and a photo ID (or copy) of the person for whom the race kit is to be collected.
Do you have questions, problems or requests? Visit our support team when you pick up your race kit and we will find you a solution. Of course, we can always provide you with:
- A forgotten chip: 4 EURO
- Change in category: 5 EURO
Unfortunately, late registration is no longer possible.
Directions to the Race Kit Pick-up & the event site: at Breitscheidplatz
- Car: There are no reserved parking spaces available. There are public parking garages in the surrounding area for which a fee is charged. We highly recommend using public transport.
- Public transport: U-Bahn (subway): Kurfürstendamm (U9, U1), Wittenbergplatz (U1,2,3), Zoologischer Garten (U2, U9)S-Bahn (elevated train): Zoologischer Garten (S5, S7, S75).
List of prohibited articles in the start / finish area
The following items are prohibited for safety reasons in the start / finish area of the exhibition ground.
• Weapons of any kind, including those items that are used as weapons, batons, shock and stabbing weapons or missiles.
• Gas spray cans, corrosive, flammable substances, dyestuffs or receptacles containing substances which are harmful to health or are highly flammable (exception: Standard pocket lighters).
• Fireworks, flares, smoke powder and -bombs or other pyrotechnics.
• Mechanically operated sound-emitting devices such as Megaphones, klaxons.
• Laser pointer.
Start / Finish Area
Map of 2021.
Saturday, July 31, 2021
7:00 pm 10 km Inlineskating 7:50 pm 5 km Runners 8:30 pm 10 km Runners
The race will take place regardless of the weather, unless a weather warning form the German Weather Service exists.
10 k Inlineskating: 45 minutes (net)
10 k Running: 1:30 h (net)
* Subject to change.
Starting blocks 10K
Block A – under 40 min
Block B – under 45 min
Block C – under 50 min
Block D – under 55 min
Block E – over 55 min
Storage / Changing facilities
Changing tents and free clothing storage are available at the event site.
Your voucher for the clothing drop-off in the Höffner trucks is attached to your race number.
There are no shower facilities on the grounds.